You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Tuesday, April 8th 2003, 4:55am

Author: MITFrog

Automatic Winterizer System

I am looking for a sprinkler system that automatically blows out the water after sprinkling to prevent freezing at night. Where I live, the fall and spring have freezing nights, but warm days. I would like to keep green lawns as long into the fall as possible, and as early in the spring as possible. However, using a typical system, I have to shut it off as soon as freezing nights start, and have to wait long into the spring to turn it on, to prevent damage by freezing. A system that runs the wat...

Tuesday, April 8th 2003, 4:52am

I am looking for a sprinkler system that automatically blows out the water after sprinkling to prevent freezing at night. Where I live, the fall and spring have freezing nights, but warm days. I would like to keep green lawns as long into the fall as possible, and as early in the spring as possible. However, using a typical system, I have to shut it off as soon as freezing nights start, and have to wait long into the spring to turn it on, to prevent damage by freezing. A system that runs the wat...

Tuesday, April 8th 2003, 4:49am