You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Monday, June 2nd 2008, 2:05pm

Author: ccummins

No luck with capping off a 3/4 inch pvc pipe - advice needed.

I don't have any pics to show, but its not threaded....just a slip on cap to a non-threaded pvc pipe.

Monday, June 2nd 2008, 12:39pm

No luck with capping off a 3/4 inch pvc pipe - advice needed.

In my backyard, I have a 3/4 inch pvc pipe coming vertically out of the ground. The original owner had placed a hose nozzel on top of the pipe which I never used, but I managed to knock this off after using a weed eater while doing my yard. All I wanted to do was cap this pipe off but I'm having a lot of problems. First, I turned off the sprinkler system and returned to the pipe but found it still had some pressure. I then turned off the main located where my sprinkler system is located and retu...

Monday, June 2nd 2008, 12:12pm

Capping off 3/4 inch pvc under high pressure - Need Help!

In my backyard, I have a 3/4 inch pvc pipe coming vertically out of the ground. The original owner had placed a hose nozzel on top of the pipe which I never used, but I managed to knock this off after using a weed eater while doing my yard. All I wanted to do was cap this pipe off but I'm having a lot of problems. First, I turned off the sprinkler system and returned to the pipe but found it still had some pressure. I then turned off the main located where my sprinkler system is located and retu...