You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Saturday, May 31st 2003, 7:28am

Author: rbielak

Heads, and distance

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote> Hey, Waittttttt!!!!!!!! Poly is not to be used for the mainline (leading to valves) it will pop under constant pressure, there you need to use copper or PVC, and poly to the sprinklers <hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote> Are you saying that EVERYTHING before the valves (not the breaker, but the val...

Saturday, May 31st 2003, 6:46am

Well Water & Water Softener

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote> If you have high iron content in your water and your sprinklers will be spraying over the sidewalks and onto vinyl siding, you may want to consider running certain zones through the softener. Personally, I already designed my system with 2 manifolds (one on each side of the house) with 2 PVB, and if I wanted to go through the softener with the zones that hit the sidewalk, I would have...

Saturday, May 31st 2003, 6:36am

well pump size

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote> I am able to get head to head coverage on 5 zones with 7 rotors per zone. There fore my question is how many gallons per min, if I want 2.5 gpm per head? Am I correct in saying I need a pump that will deliver 20 gpm so that I can still take a shower etc while my system is running? Also if I tell my well guy that I want 20 gpm should it also be at 40 psi or 20 or 30? My longest run of ...