You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Wednesday, June 10th 2009, 10:49am

Author: raymadigan

MP Rotator Selection

I have a bunch of landscape circuits that have a watering radius in the 13 feet to 15 feet range, and I was wondering if anyone knew if it is better to reduce down and use the MP 2000 or to use the MP 1000 at their maximum range?

Thursday, July 3rd 2008, 1:17pm

Rainbird 1800 Seal-A-Matic Series

Quoted from "drpete" Just curious, why is this a problem? It is a problem because all of the water from the entire circuit floods the area where the lowest head is. It usually creates a large pool of water and the ground around the head stays very soggy for days. Then the circuit is turned back on and the cycle repeats. The area around the head, nothing grows because it is flooded.

Wednesday, July 2nd 2008, 2:19pm

Rainbird 1800 Seal-A-Matic Series

I have a piece of property that is mostly flat, but in some places the elevation changes by a foot and in the worst case I have an 18" drop. The heads that are lower in these circuits drain all of the water from the circuit pipe and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the rainbird seal-a-matic heads? Do I have to replace all of the heads in a circuit for them to work correctly, or can I simply replace the lower heads in the circuit? Thanks in advance