You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Sunday, May 10th 2009, 1:05am

Author: skom

Sprinkler installation

Hi, I've read somewhere that when the sprinkles are installed before setting up he loan and planting the grass, the sprinklers should be put a bit higher than the ground, as when the grass grows, the level of the ground will move a bit higher anyway. Therefore, I'd like to ask how much "higher" is enough - 1/4", 1/2" or any other? Regards

Monday, May 4th 2009, 10:25am

Irrigation design

OK, OK, no more question about pipe size (btw. in Poland we use inches in pipes too!, not metric!) Thank you for the hint about antisiphon valve.

Sunday, May 3rd 2009, 10:29pm

Irrigation design

Thank you hi.todd 1. To make the backflow prevention I have only to change the valves from SRV-101G to ASV-101 (if I decide to prevent by using antisyphon)? 2. Maybe sombody could help me to choose the body for MP Rotator - Hunter PROS-04 or RainBird 1804. (I decided to buy sprinklers, bodies for them, controler and rain sensor in www.sprinklerwarehouse.com - it's about half price than in Poland) 3. What shall I do if I want to instal automatic valve for winterization shall I use only one pc of ...

Sunday, May 3rd 2009, 12:32pm

Irrigation design

Thank you for praising me for the layout To make a backflow prevention do I have to change valves from SRV-101G to ASV-101? Is that all? What about sizes of pipe and fitting from my previous question?

Sunday, May 3rd 2009, 4:15am

Body for the MP Rotate

Hi for all, Can anybody please tell me which body should be better foe MR Rotator: 1804 (RainBird) or PROS-04 (Hunter). I plan to use about 40 MP Rotators in 3 zones (see: http://sprinklertalk.com/wbb/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=2940)

Saturday, May 2nd 2009, 10:48am

Irrigation design

Thank you for hints And now "technical" question - the size of PE pipe is outer diameter, and size of barbed polly fiting (for this pipe) is outer too or mayby inner? eg. PE pipe is 1" - couple polly for this pipe is 1" or 3/4"? Thanks in advance PS. on Polish "tutorials" nobody writes about backflow

Friday, May 1st 2009, 1:51pm

Irrigation design

Hallo I live in Poland and by coincidence I came accross your forum on the irrigatin system and I got inspired by what you write so I decided to set up such an irrigation system in my garden. After having read numerous publications on how to make an irrigation system on one's own I designed the project presented below: PLease give me some pieces of advice what needs to be changed and what errors I made. I wonder if the number of 37 sprinkles for the area of 4300 square feet is sufficient. In cas...