You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Wednesday, September 9th 2009, 9:11pm

Author: rainman016

Water constantly running - even though all valves are closed

yeah. what wet sed. i wouldnt cut them out unless i was bored and felt like making more work for myself. dont listen to todd. besides, whats your time worth? if i didnt run my own business, i would have someone do it for me. question answered.

Wednesday, September 9th 2009, 9:06pm

Problem with SRV-100GS - Hunter SRV valve

classic problem. take a paper clip and clean the bypass port on the valve. i always have that problem with RB. hunter every blue moon. when you use too much glue on the install. that happens.

Wednesday, September 9th 2009, 8:55pm

Imperial Valet Timer

15 years you say? Definitely Replace the controller.

Wednesday, September 9th 2009, 8:53pm

watering a flower bed

we use drip down here in texas. new zone, new valve, new pipe. do it right the first time. never mix beds with turf. thats my rule. something will not look right. besides. you need a new system if you have toro. im sorry

Wednesday, September 9th 2009, 8:26pm

Which Small to Mid rotor is best?

get a licensed irrigator in your area to design a system for you. thats what i would tell ya.

Wednesday, September 9th 2009, 8:24pm

How do you test signal from controller?

you just need a chatterbox/ activator, from armada. thats what i have. and it works fantastic. dont count out a meter though.

Wednesday, September 9th 2009, 8:21pm

depends on how you look at it

jar-tops are a quick easy fix. in my experience, if there is enough room to fit your hands in the box. i like to dig the whole valve up anyhow to get enough drain clearance. im just a clean/ neat freak when it comes to valves. they are a bit larger than say, a pgv. or srv. i dont do srv. i replace the tops with pgv tops. perfect fit.