You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Monday, August 17th 2009, 11:38am

Author: Skyglider

RE: RE: AC or DC to the valves

Quoted from "phoenixx" My question is - is the system SUPPOSE to be outputting AC or DC to the valves... The valves chatter - this is likely because they are getting AC from the controller... Im guessing the controller should be outputting DC? Can anyone tell me what their system does on these terminals.. phoenixx, I'm just a beginner that's doing a lot of research. I've learned that there are battery operated controllers and a/c operated controllers. So it appears to me that there must be DC o...

Sunday, August 16th 2009, 3:53pm

Author: Skyglider

Drip Irrigation Design Questions

Newbie trying to design drip irrigation for flowers and vegetables in backyard. My first design question is this: The planting areas are along the sides and back edges of the backyard. The house water faucet is at about the middle of the back of the house. There is 25 feet of grass between the water faucet and the closest point in the areas to be irrigated. I plan to install a "T" fitting at the water faucet. One side of the "T" to the faucet and the other side to an anti-backup device right nea...