You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Wednesday, March 24th 2010, 11:39am

Author: pickeringchris

pumpkin man needs pump help!

I have 2600 gallons of rain water storage that I will pump thru 100 dan micro sprinklers (19gpm each). I would like to do this in one zone. I am thinking of using a sprinkler pump (centrifugal). With a ESP-LX rainbird controller, pump start relay and 1 1/2" master valve to prevent siphoning as my water tank level is up to 5' higher than my pump and sprinkler heads. I would prefer a good quality brand. Not a big box store version. Monarch makes a nice one. SPHE series. A friend says to use a jet ...

Wednesday, March 24th 2010, 10:50am

Author: pickeringchris

pumpkin man needs help please

Hey Guys. Chris from Toronto Canada here! I am setting up a irrigation system to grow giant pumpkins!!!!! I have 2600 gallons of rain water storage that I will use to water my plants with a sprinkler pump. I plan on using the Rainbird controller ESP8LX as it has the cycle and soak feature I am after. I assume I will need a 24volt 1 1/2" main valve on the discharge side of the pump otherwise all the water in my tanks will just siphon out. (if I am wrong please correct me) I will also have a 24v p...