You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Tuesday, May 25th 2010, 12:40pm

Author: ARK1987

I realized something!

Thank-you so much for sendig me to Lowes HooKooDooKu. I went to Lowes today to check out those parts in person and from what I could see those fittings deffinitely are not ment to be changed out frequently and would tear up the poly tubing too much under repeated assembly and disassembly. I stood there for about a half hour going through the price points in my head and looking at other fittings. Trying to decide if I should scrap my original system idea for a regular drip system or if I could so...

Monday, May 24th 2010, 2:12pm

Rototiller friendly underground system for a vegie garden

I wasn't planning on using sprinklers actually. What I am planning on doing is something along the lines of a drip irrigation system, but more like the aqua globe concept. It is kinda crazy and off the wall so bare with me. I plan on using a couple 5 gallon jugs hooked up to the tubing to take it straight to what ever plants I'm planting that year. This year it's mostly going to be popcorn, which won't require as many holes as say tomatoes would. What I want to do is tailor my layout to what I'm...

Monday, May 24th 2010, 11:14am

Rototiller friendly underground system for a vegie garden

Okay here's the story. We uses to have a sprinkler system but after years of disuse it is now shot. So I am going to make a new one now. However we currently have all the PVC pipe we need in the form of 3/4" PVC schedule 40. Now what I want to do is to set up a sprinlker system that is set just a couple inches bellow the soil level. I plan to rototill the garden every spring. I also plan to change my garden's design in the years to come, and maybe expand it. So here is my question. Is there anyt...