You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Tuesday, June 8th 2004, 5:06pm

Author: BIGC

need to use funny pipe?

I am installing poly pipe for my laterals and was wondering if I need to use funny pipe to connect the sprinklers to the poly pipe? I can understand the problems with rigid pvc but won't poly flex a little if stepped on?

Thursday, June 3rd 2004, 9:54pm

1 1/4" poly pipe

1 inch copper from 1 inch meter approximately 35' long feeding into the psi robbing 825YA RPZ and onto the hunter 1" hpv valves which are about 4-5 feet from the rpz

Wednesday, June 2nd 2004, 11:48pm

1 1/4" poly pipe

Can someone please tell me if I will have a problem with running 11/4 inch polypipe from my valves to my sprinklers, I don't have a lot of pressure and I am trying to minimize the psi loss, my longest run is 220 feet,@ 14gpm, some bozo in Illinois said I have to have a psi robbing RPZ(Febco 825YA) thanks for the help

Monday, May 24th 2004, 7:00pm

best valves

Could someone please tell me who makes the best valve(last the longest) for freezing climates, temperatures down to zero and sometimes below, I really don't want to replace every year if I can help it,, thanks

Sunday, January 4th 2004, 10:26pm

PSI/FLow Gauges: TORO v. Sentry Flow Meter

and where might I purchase a sentry flow meter? I can't seem to find one listed on the net.

Wednesday, November 12th 2003, 11:31pm

VALVES

IN MY AREA OF CA I HAVE SEEN INSTALLERS PUT AN ELECTRIC VALVE BETWEEN THE MAIN SHUTOFF AND THE PVB AND WAS WONDERING WHY THIS IS DONE AND IF IT IS A GOOD IDEA.