You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Thursday, June 17th 2010, 8:12am

Author: martyjnort

manifold system

Just had the system installed and was working fine. Two days later all the valves came on at once. Turned everything off and the pump kept running and the sprinklers stayed up. I have three zones and thirteen heads, 5, 4, and 4. the well pump is 1hp. the only way to stop them was by turning off the pump. Thanks, marty

Tuesday, June 15th 2010, 5:59am

sprinkler heads

There is one head that is staying up after the zone has ended the cycle and keeps spraying water the other three are shutting off. Thanks , Marty

Tuesday, June 15th 2010, 5:54am

sprinkler heads

pump pressure is at 42 PSI

Sunday, June 13th 2010, 7:04am

sprinkler heads not rotating

I changed the nozzles and they were working fine with a smaller nozzle. Now 3 of the 13 sprinklers are running but not rotating. Thanks , Marty

Saturday, June 12th 2010, 9:19am

Toro sprinkler head

I ordered the heads and $500.00 worth of other items per the instruction of the expert. I hab no clue about the heads and trusted him. Marty

Friday, June 11th 2010, 4:25pm

Toro TR 50 P sprinkler

I need to know what the numbers mean on the nozle heads used to change the water flow from heavy to more of a spray, thanks, Marty

Friday, June 11th 2010, 1:38pm

Toro sprinkler head

I recently had 12 Toro TR 50 P sprinkler heads installed by a so called expert. After the installation of a 3 zone system 5, 4 & 4 heads the system starts out strong but slows down after 10 seconds. I was told it was the pump and then told it was the well. I called in an expert and was told that the guy installed the wrong heads and that they were for a golf course and the pump and well are fine. The pump pressure is 45 PSI. Do I need new sprinkler heads or is it possible to change the parts i r...