You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Thursday, July 22nd 2010, 7:08pm

Author: zapper

Is Hunter rotors & rainbird mist heads any good

Hi, Mick how are you? it seems like will be going with the 7 zone contractor better warranty and $250.00 less, the other stated that the 8 zone will be double coverage and some areas 3 coverage and my wife stated what is the difference as long as its cover I am in Michigan usually not that hot, what is your opinion on double coverage??? etc. Thanks Ralph

Monday, July 19th 2010, 7:58pm

Thanks Mick, talked to the 8 zone guy and added 1 more year of warranty at no cost of course the other has not called back. Ralph

Sunday, July 18th 2010, 1:30pm

Hi, Mick the first two contractors that I drop the bit was kind of low and it seems that they were not in service that long a matter of trust I guess, the 7 zones using Hunter rotors and controller and the 3 year warranty the other using Hunter rotors and mist except in the front by the sidewalk he stated that his opinion the rainbird are better in the front as mist thus he is putting 1 more rotor in the back and 15 more mist all together and will be using 8 zone double coverage and triple in mo...

Saturday, July 17th 2010, 7:30pm

Thanks for your info. had 4 quotes and down to 2 of them, one with 8 stations and only one year full warranty and the other 7 stations and a 3 year full warranty same price on both of them trying to get if they are going to work a little with me either the 8 station to add another year to his warranty and the other if he would drop his price by $200 or $100 and go from their. Ralph

Thursday, July 15th 2010, 11:45pm

Greetings: Hi new here as you can tell, my question is this is the Hunter Rotor and Rainbird mist heads pretty good???? thinking of getting a sprinkler system and most quotes are Hunter NEW to this, any suggestions will be appreciated learning as I go and will be hiring a company to do the job, what should I look for???? as far as the company and the equiptment installed. Thanks Ralph