You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Sunday, October 12th 2003, 11:05pm

Author: Paffkin

POP UP system in winter (below 0 degrees Celcius)

Thanks for the answers, but how does the sprinkler (rubber parts) survives the winter.

Friday, October 10th 2003, 2:07am

POP UP system in winter (below 0 degrees Celcius)

In my country, Estonia (Northen Europe) in winter the degrees drop far below 0 degrees Celcius. Of course there are no need for watering at that time, but i wonder how the system survives the winter. Even if I pump all the water out of the system there are still change that some water will remain. Does it break my system or is the plastic pipes and connections so elastic that ice doesn't break them? And do I have to remove sprinklers? I know the problem is silly, but maybe someone just know or h...

Thursday, October 9th 2003, 2:49am

Sprinklers for golf course?

Celcius it is. Sorry, I forgot that you use fahrenheit

Monday, September 29th 2003, 11:36pm

This is a proffesional Golf Course in Estonia. It means -25 in winter and +30 in summer period. There are 2 months with poor rain. Moisture level is high, mostly.

Monday, September 29th 2003, 5:02am

Where is the main difference between normal sprinkler and sprinkler which are ment for Golf Course. I know that sprinklers for Golf Course are working with 10 bar pressure. Can I use regular sprinklers for golf course and if not then why? Thank you for answering and all the information is welcome. Paffkin

Thursday, September 25th 2003, 10:56pm

Different sprinkler types

I don't know much about sprinklers and about different types. So I have heard that there are two main types - Rotor and Impact. I wonder what are the diffrence between them and which one is more suitable for Golf Course. Maybe Golf Course need some spesific sprinkler. It will be nice to know more. Thank you