You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Tuesday, August 24th 2010, 6:07am

Author: beanpole

Hunter ICC-lightning strike-No AC

Mrfixit: Thanks for the tip about the website. I have the owners manual but it gives no information about troubleshooting that will really give any insight into what to try or do. It doesn't say anything about lightning strikes, fuses or anything. I googled some of the information but not all. There is a website, www.franklinaid that tells about lightning strikes and about a lightning arrestor that will help. Have a good day. Bill

Sunday, August 22nd 2010, 8:01am

Wet Boots: Thank you very much for your timely response to my previous question. I have a few more questions for you. I read where other people and responders are talking about checking for fuses. Does the ICC have a fuse inside the controller face? Also, the transformer has a brown wire for the 230 vac. When I hook up the green, blue, black wire from the transformer do I also hook up the brown wire to the terminal post or just cap it off. If I hook up the brown wire will it destroy anything? Is...

Saturday, August 21st 2010, 10:20pm

Electrical storm passed. Controller display screen is blank. I have 120 vac at breaker box and 120 vac at terminal strip in junction box. I could not get a 120 vac reading at output of transformer (two yellow wires and green wire) Bought new transformer from Hunter on the internet, put in new 9 volt battery, still blank screen. Should I have 120 vac or only 24 vac. Is the problem with the power module? A couple years ago a lightning strike wiped out our submerisble well pump, or anyway so we wer...