You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Wednesday, October 6th 2010, 11:57am

Author: drsoma

Toro TR50 Hi-Pop Sever Leak

Thanks for both of your replies. I will check my units for the wiper issue, and will talk to my installer about pressure. I have a work-around in place now that satisfies my needs. Both units were to serve a vegetable garden, and I intend to replace the two with a drip system next spring. I do have a couple of other places where those hi-pop units would be useful, so solving the leakage problem would be most beneficial. I sure wish that I'd known of this forum a year ago. Again, many thanks.

Sunday, October 3rd 2010, 9:25pm

Toro TR50 Hi-Pop Severe Leak

I installed two Toro TR50 Hi-Pop heads (same zone) to replace a standard TR50s so that I could spray over nearby plants. Both spouted water around the pop-up shaft, spraying very little. Nice fountains, but not exactly what I had in mind. I have had no response from either my installer from who I bought the heads (I did the replacement - a simple exchange of TR50 rotor heads), and nothing at all from Toro. Nice service. Can you help me understand the problem? Or are these rotors perhaps defectiv...

Sunday, October 3rd 2010, 9:17pm

Toro TR50 - Rotor won't move

The rotor of one of my TR50 rotors won't move. I have tried moving the adjustment band fully in both directions, as well as manually moving the rotor head slightly in both directions. Neither has solved the problem. I hear a "click" noise as the device is spraying. Is there a solution, or does the unit need replacing?