You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Tuesday, February 15th 2011, 2:09am

Author: unklee

Thanks

Quoted from "kosterirrigation" You always need to use a PRS (pressure regulating model) spray body for the MP series nozzles. Hunter makes a body specifically for the MP nozzles regulating the pressure at 40psi MPR40 Look for the grey cap on top. Quoted from "Kiril" If you want to maximize your radius reduction, you need to put it on a body with 30 PSI regulation (ex. RB 1800 series with PRS) These comments are very helpful thanks - I wish I had known this before. I bought the rotators at my lo...

Sunday, February 13th 2011, 3:32pm

Hunter MP Rotator side strip problems

Quoted from "Kiril" What body are you using? I am using the standard (as far as I know) Hunter Water body. Thinking about it, I think my problem may lie with the pressure - it is perhaps higher than I thought, in which case the area will be larger than I expected and I just have to move the rotator a little further from the drive. But I am still wondering if others have found that the area watered is more elliptical than rectangular (though hard to define precisely, obviously) and what the ring...

Sunday, February 13th 2011, 1:34am

Hunter MP Rotator side strip problems

I have a small and very awkward shaped piece of lawn. In 2009 I installed 6 Hunter MP1000 rotators and they worked just fine, but left three areas around the edges under-watered. So I bought three more rotators and am now installing them. Two have fitted in fine (another MP1000 and an MP corner), but for one area I bought an MP side strip, to do an area about 4 ft x 26 ft along my driveway. I have located this rotator 4ft+ from the driveway and pointing "outwards", rather than next to the drivew...