You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Saturday, March 30th 2002, 5:42pm

Author: Homer Holmes

Zone Valve Problems

yes, your valve needs replacing.....it may look like nothing is wrong but trust me, it needs another one....

Tuesday, March 26th 2002, 1:16pm

Zone Valve Problems

when I turn on zone 2 at the conrol, nothing happens, if I then turn the valve manually they come on & spray, when they time out , & I try to restart them, they do the same thing again, can anyone help

Sunday, March 24th 2002, 6:00pm

control valve

when I turn the timer to station 6, I can hear the water in the valve the cyliniod kicks on but no water goes to my sprinkler heads, if I manually turn them on untill they pop up, & then turn them off within a second or two they will pop back down, now if I dont turn them off right away & leave them on for a minute or two, they will stay up & countinue to spray untill they time out, then I can turn them on again, same thing, happens again. Can anyone tell me what my problem might be.

Sunday, March 24th 2002, 5:51pm

valves

I have a angle valve from rainbird, on station 6 of my sprinkler system, when I turn the controller to station 6 I can here the water & the cylinoid kicks in, but the sprinklers will not come on. If I turn them on manually, for a second or two, the shut right off, but if I leave them on for 3 minutes or so & then shut them on manually they will stay up & spray until they time out, can anyone tell me what problem I may have & how to solve it.......