You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Monday, November 17th 2003, 2:54am

Author: phughes

Placement of Backflow Device (Watts Double Check)

Many thanks! DIYer . . .you make several great points. Rays, I think I will have adequate GPM and Pressure . . .The driller knows my intentions and comes highly reccommended. I live in an area (Southern Delaware) where water is plentiful only 50 feet down(good water as well). I am really relying on him to do the right thing for me thus the question to the form so that I may educate myself. I believe he is going to get between 20 -30GPM at 40psi.

Friday, November 14th 2003, 1:57am

So then my sprinkler system water will flow from the well . . .into the tanks . . .through a backflow device then out to my valves . . .correct? The water still must go through the tanks?

Thursday, November 13th 2003, 3:06am

This forum rocks! I will be installing a new system in the spring, however I am having a new well installed in the coming weeks thus my question. When the plumers are on site hooking up the new well and pressure tanks they have agreed to install the backflow device (Watts 007M1QT 1" Double Check)at no charge thus I will be able to just stub out from the device without a need to worry about disrupting my water service in the spring. I have two questions. Should the device be placed "before" the p...