You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Tuesday, May 17th 2011, 5:42pm

Author: lawn sprinklers

tap inside or out

There are several advantages to ouside tap, but make sure that the county allows you to tie inside the meter pit. Many counties only allow outside pit. You will gain a bit of flow and pressure, but normally not that much to make difference. As long as you tie in before any regulator on your line in basement (tie in immediately after house shut off) then you will not sacrifice and gallons or pressure. the distance form meter to house is not enouh to make difference unless you have kink in copper ...

Tuesday, May 17th 2011, 5:38pm

Diaphram for control valves.

Please call me for parts to the Rainbird valves. Is the diaphram shutting? We can help oyu find parts.

Tuesday, May 17th 2011, 5:36pm

PVB winter

Just tape the openings in the piupe after removing the PVB. Question, though... 3/4" is rarely used and only allows 8-10 gpm through. Curious why this was chosen as size pipe.

Tuesday, May 17th 2011, 5:33pm

Flow problems

If you have flow problems, there are several reasons. I can discuss this further, and quickly resolve the issue for you. i like to 'wind down' in the evenings, so please call our offices at 513-779-6850. no charge, just love to chat about the business. Ask for Doug