You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

Wednesday, June 1st 2011, 9:42am

Author: 2Quik

Clamps

Good thing i posted and asked before covering up my lines. Thanks!

Tuesday, May 31st 2011, 11:17am

Sprinkler blowout valve

I ended up installing a Quick Coupling Valve now what type of adapter do i need for my air compressor to be able to connect to the quick coupler valve for blowouts?

Tuesday, May 31st 2011, 11:13am

installation and location of filter

Thanks you guys have been very helpful, thank goodness for this forum!

Tuesday, May 31st 2011, 11:00am

Clamps

Which type of clamps are best to use when connecting poly pipe; the Crimp clamp type or the Gear clamp type?

Sunday, May 29th 2011, 5:29pm

Location of filter system

I have irrigation water not city water. I just need to know if i can install my filter about 75 ft way from my first valve?

Sunday, May 29th 2011, 11:15am

Interesting i didnt know you could use the wye filters for you main irriagation system. How far can my filter be from my valves? Can my filter be by my main water line connection, then run 75 to my back yard valve ir does the filter have to be right next tomy back yard valve? Please answer.

Saturday, May 28th 2011, 11:11pm

There would be a shutoff valve after the filter so i wouldnt be winterizing through the filter. Where can i place my filter? @the beginning main valve or 75' at my main valvr?

Saturday, May 28th 2011, 12:42pm

where is the best location for the filter? Can i put my filter at the beginning of my main, then shutoff valve, then quick coupler. Then from there go 75 ft to my manifold valves? Or does the filter have to next to the valves? 1.Main shutoff valve for the whole system 2.filter 3.shutoff valve 4. Quick coupler 5.manifold valves

Friday, May 27th 2011, 7:11pm

How would you pit it under ground? You would have to dig a pretty deep whole wouldnt you? How do you flush out the dirt? Aslo where is the best location for the filter? Can i put my filter at the beginning of my main, then shutoff valve, then quick coupler. Then from there go 75 ft to my manifold valves? Or does the filter have to next to the valves? 1.Main shutoff valve for the whole system 2.filter 3.shutoff valve 4. Quick coupler 5.manifold valves

Friday, May 27th 2011, 10:07am

I am putting in a sprinkler system, i am using 1" poly pip, with 4 zones. So i have a valve box in my back and one in my front yard. My main water line starts in front on the sw corner then to my back yard vales and then to my front yard valves. I ran a 1" poly pip from the beginning of my main water line to my valves in my back yard it's about 75 ft. In what location should i put my filter system, up by where the main line begins or in my back yard where my valves are or up front where the main...

Friday, May 27th 2011, 9:50am

Sprinkler blowout valve

Oh ok, sorry i don't mean to confuse you. I confuse my self most of the time. I am using 1" poly pip for my sprinkler system and i was trying to prepare/install some type of blow out, so when summer is over i can blow it out my self or at least try. You have given me plenty of info.

Thursday, May 26th 2011, 6:23pm

Sprinkler blowout valve

So if i went the Quick Coupling Valve route i couldn't use a PVC riser and a pvc tee insert ? it would all have to be brass?

Thursday, May 26th 2011, 2:32pm

Sprinkler blowout valve

I am having a hard time picturing these parts. Can you verify these for me please? I am no expert by an means. Female quick connect adapter Female Adapter slip bushing Male adapter

Thursday, May 26th 2011, 10:27am

Mesh Irrigation Filter

I ended up finding a 60 mesh. I have irrigation water will my filter be full after daily use?

Thursday, May 26th 2011, 10:22am

Sprinkler blowout valve

I have irrigation water not city water. I am installing a 60 mesh filter. If just did the hose bib valve how would i connect an air compressor to the hose bib valve? Is there a special adapter?

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 10:23pm

Sprinkler blowout valve

Sprinkler.com states that you use either a hose bib valve or a quick coupler valve should be added to allow for added water availability and for easy system blow-out in the fall. Could you use a hose bib valve too? Thanks.

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 10:24am

Mesh Irrigation Filter

Thanks for your help.

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 10:15am

Sprinkler blowout valve

So the best and safest way is to install a Quick Coupling Valve and right after my main shut off and filter? Does it need to be burred blow ground level or does it sit above ground level? I am using 1"poly all through out my sprinkler system so how would or what fittings would i use to connect the quick coupling valve to my poly? I am using 1" poly through out i would need a 1" quick coupling vale right? or could i go with the 3/4" one? Thanks!

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 9:51am

Mesh Irrigation Filter

32 mesh screen is all my local store has. I am assuming that i would need a 60-100 mesh instead. To answer you question it would be used to filter out sand, i get basic irrigation water. another question if you don't mind. It's just a basic connection right? I would connect the filter from my main line then out to my valves right?

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 6:23pm

Mesh Irrigation Filter

I am looking to install a Orbit 32 mesh irrigation filter with my sprinkler system. My mail water line is 1" and the mesh irrigation filter has in an outlet of 2.5". I am looking to connect from my main line into the 2.5" mesh irrigation filter. Will i be ok goig from 1" to 2.5", will i encounter any issues?