You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Sunday, May 29th 2011, 12:46pm

Author: lagerandale

Need good new Computer supported Controller but SW must have a well recovery delay between zones, any ideas?

http://media.toro.com/CatalogDocuments/Product%20Literature/08-1012_tmc424e_ss.pdf My bad, not internet capable but absolutly has a zone delay. Great timer, despite the hate a lot of people seem to have for Toro. Why the hate?

Sunday, May 29th 2011, 11:24am

Pump won't shut off

Have you tried turning the controller off during a program? Does it shut the pump off? If it doesn't, try turning the power off to the timer. Once you turn the power off to the timer if it then shuts the pump off, it probably is a timer issue and not a relay issue. Im thinking that if the relay turns the pump on then its probably not the relay. I could be wrong on that but give it a try.

Saturday, May 28th 2011, 10:04pm

Pump won't shut off

Look at your controller. If you have time programmed in for zones 9,10,11 etc. your pump will stay on. "Jump" wires from your last active zone through all remaining ports in timer to avoid this problem in the future. A small programming error can cause a lot of damage when dealing with a pump start relay.

Saturday, May 28th 2011, 2:15pm

Hunter Mini Click rain sensor not working properly

I would say get a new one or just unhook it and try living without a rain sensor. If your a hands on person, you may find that you save a ton of money on your water bill by now relying on your sensor to turn your system off. This may sound wierd but I have found that people often overwater because they think that there sensor is doing the work for them. In most cases they are not. Sure it "should" turn the system off when raining, but its not intelligent, it doesn't know how long to keep it off ...

Saturday, May 28th 2011, 12:51pm

Hunter Mini Click rain sensor not working properly

Is it a new sensor or a new controller. It may be wired wrong. Some controllers need "normally open" or "normally closed" sensors. ie; If your controller only accepts "normally open" sensors and you have it wired as "normally closed", that would shut the system off regardless of rain fall.