You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 4:24pm

Author: timbo1

Low Pressure

That is most likely the case. Or the pump may be shot. Is this your own personal pump or the towns. If the towns owns it have them check it out. If it's yours, you will need to do the dirty work. Good Luck

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 3:38pm

Timbo Fixit

Why are you tampering with my posts? Like I told you before, I may be handy with alot of things but that does not make me an all around expert. The way you were handling your responces was very arrogant and unprofessional. And deleting my posts totally got me pissed. And who are you to question me about relating to members posts. I am just trying to help out members if I can (and did). Sorry about the name calling. But I think you owe me an apology also.

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 11:52am

Hey Wet

You got to admit thats a funny Line

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 8:05am

Mrdickhead

Lick my balls. I fix my own problem. Cleaned the diafram. Maybe you should clean yours.

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 12:04pm

YBUY

All valves need to be shut off. You mentioned you left 1 zone on. why? If you leave a zone on and the clock fires a different zone there will not be enough pressure to fire either zone. All zones should be shut down on the valve. If you still have a problem with your clock firing the zones in cycle let me know.

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 8:22am

Hi Curt

Glad I could help.

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 8:16am

ALL WET

Hey all wet, why don't you see how Curt is doing with his problem. (sprinkler works randomly)

Wednesday, June 1st 2011, 4:08pm

All Wet

Another so called inmature Expert. Not. First of all Clown. I didn't install it. And in my opinion. Valves that last 17 plus years. And NEVER had a problem with any part of my system before this. I think they did a very stella job. Grow up. Is this the expert advise you give to all your posts? How old are you 14? According to the picture you got out of a museum you may be 100

Wednesday, June 1st 2011, 2:12pm

Station will not turn on

Make sure that the zone switch on the clock is not in the off position. Then make sure the manuel switch on the valve is in the off position. Start with the clock. Switch the wire from the zone that is not firing to a zone you know is working. If you still have the problem. You can rule out your clock. Next check your wiring. Both controller and valve box. Then check the valve solenoid. Unscrew the problemed one and a adjacent one. Switch them. If the zone works. You will need to get a new solen...

Wednesday, June 1st 2011, 11:45am

Zone 4

Sounds like something is shorting out or you have a bad clock. Make sure zone 4 is turned off.

Wednesday, June 1st 2011, 11:21am

Zone stays on

Make sure the manuel overide switch on the Valve is in the off position. And the clock zone is not switched to "ON". It should be set to amount of minutes. If these are set right, Then you have a defective Valve. Good Luck.

Wednesday, June 1st 2011, 11:11am

Curt

Yeah it does sound like a clock issue. Make sure the clock wires aren,t shorting the clock out. How old is the Clock. If the zone is coming on at times, it is a wiring issue.

Wednesday, June 1st 2011, 10:34am

Hi Curt

Sounds like a Clock issue. Try switching the infected zone wire from your clock to a different zone. If that doesn't work, if you have a dial to switch to a different type of watering menu such as daily or bi-weekly. try switching to that. If you determin that it is not the clock. Than check wiring connection at clock and at box. If there is a complete break in the line, most likely none of the zones would work. Therefore you shouldn't need to meter it. If all this fails, your Valve is mosy like...