You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Tuesday, July 12th 2011, 7:19am

Author: ksmiley

Bubbling sound underground

Thanks for the reply. Upon digging further last night I found that not only is this pipe down amongst the tree roots, but it is also running through the roots alongside two other pipes as well. Perhaps the growing roots have pushed the pipes together causing them to vibrate against each other. The pipe that is making the noise is the one least reachable. I cut out one section of root hoping to quiet the sound. No luck. I wedged in some thin pieces of wood between the pipes hoping for same but th...

Monday, July 11th 2011, 1:56pm

Author: ksmiley

Bubbling sound underground

Whenever one of the zones is open, we hear a bubbling sound underground, and can feel vibrations when we place a hand on the ground. We decided on spot to dig - as closely as possible based on what we heard and felt - but when we reached the pipe there was no water there. We can still hear the sound but can't accurately determine which way to dig - left or right. We can feel the vibration of water escaping from the pipe and that doesn't help to determine direction either. No digging had been don...