You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Tuesday, August 2nd 2011, 5:21am

Author: vkaura

Rainbird Maxi-paw guts wont come out.

Wet_boots: I take it you are saying take out the whole thing - guts and the body - and replace w/ a new one? My original plan was to replace the guts w/ PGP-ATR. Given this experience w/ MP, I want to use something different. What rotor would you suggest? Thanks

Monday, August 1st 2011, 11:19pm

What if the Maxi Paw guts wont unscrew?

I am having trouble getting the guts of Rain-Bird Maxi-paw out of the casing. I am using their special wrench but the corners where the wrench is supposed to grip have worn out and become rounded - so no hold. Question: short of breaking the guts ( I'd rather not damage the pipe connection the outer casing) is there a way to dis-mental the guts of Maxi-paw from the top? All suggestions appreciated.

Monday, August 1st 2011, 11:10pm

Rainbird Maxi-paw guts wont come out.

I am having trouble getting the guts of Rain-Bird Maxi-paw out of the casing. I am using the special wrench but the corners of the internal assembly where the wrench is supposed to grip have worn out and become rounded - so no hold. Question: short of breaking the guts ( I'd rather not damage the pipe connection the outer casing) is there a way to dis-mental the guts of Maxi-paw from the top? All suggestions appreciated. Thanks