You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Monday, August 15th 2011, 7:13pm

Author: John199

Rain Bird ESP-LX Mystery

Thanks for the ideas. I don't have a rain sensor, and the backflow is open and water is at all the zones. I can open the bleeder screw and the sprinklers all come up and work normally. What's really weird is this evening I hit my test program button just to see if everything was still broken, and the zone 1 sprinklers all came on. So I took the meter and checked the zone voltages, and zone 1 showed 25v and all 11 other zones were 0, just like I would assume they should be. So I let the test prog...

Sunday, August 14th 2011, 3:57pm

Author: John199

Rain Bird ESP-LX Mystery

I have a Rain Bird ESP 12LX controller that is suddenly not working at all. There is power to the controller. I have used a multimeter to check voltage in, which is between 25-30 volts. The display is the same as always. The system has been off, but plugged in, for a couple of weeks as I have had to clean out the valves after a new well installation sent debris throughout the system, and I had rust and dirt in some valves. So now I got the valves cleaned and everything is set, and the controller...