You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Saturday, August 20th 2011, 2:24am

Author: PappaJermz

Drip systems for lawns

Quoted from "hi.todd" It sounds like a maintenance nightmare. Large lawn usually rotor heads or MP Rotators. Good Luck I have a mixed bag on this concept. Still thinking about all the in's and out's. Thank you for you time and any feed back good friend.

Saturday, August 20th 2011, 2:20am

Thank you!

Quoted from "Mitchgo" sub surface drip is the best way to conserve water for lawns However for a large lawn this would be a very time consuming and costly vs installing a normal rotor/ mp rotator zone Here is a video on a example install of sub surface netafim being installed. sub surface drip installation Thank you funky town!

Saturday, August 20th 2011, 2:16am

Lawn dripp system

Quoted from "golfirr" If you are going to do this, I would spend the extra money and run a tracer wire with the pipe. It will save you in the long run. Thank you very much for the advice. I just need to know what a tracer wire is and how this will help us. I'm a new-bee to all this stuff.

Monday, August 15th 2011, 12:46am

Drip systems for lawns

My friend and I are thinking about installing a drip system for his rather large lawn. Is this a good idea? If not, what type of system should we use?