You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Tuesday, March 20th 2012, 6:27am

Author: PaulV

How to connect the ontroller to the starter

Thanks for all the replies. I have now inserted a pressure relief valve on the main line which should cover me should the pump is working while a valve is closed. Would still like to connect the controller to the pump start. My starter box looks like this: Would it be very complicated to connect the Master valve connection to the starter? Obviously the live goes to the Master control socket and the common goes to the common socket in the controller. That leaves me with the two wires going to the...

Monday, March 19th 2012, 8:46am

Thanks, I have already contacted the Grunfos agents in South Africa but they are not very helpful and I have to pay an arm and a leg for them just to come out to my farm to give a quote. I have considered installing a pressure switch but encountered the same results. I though there might be an easy way to operate(replace) the push switches (start relay) on the pump starter with the Master Valve output as both operates at the same voltage.

Monday, March 19th 2012, 4:48am

Hi, I am totally new to irrigation. I have succesfully connected 12 valves to my Hunter Eco-Logic controller, which is fed by my borehole pump. 5,5kw and everything works fine. However, I need to start the borehole phyiscally, then strart irrigation. When the program is completed after 5 hours, I have to stop the borehole pump physically or else it will pop my pipes/connections. I am also worried that the power to the controller trips and all valves shut down, but the borehole i still running, w...