You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Sunday, May 27th 2012, 3:15pm

Author: lvdavidson

Control Valve Won't Open

I don't know if I am lucky or if this fixed the problem but here goes my solution. While retroubleshooting, I took valve apart and clean all the little ports, removed all pieces, cleaned and reassembled. It still would only turn on with the bleeder valve. I then tightened the bleeder back down and thought maybe I should loosen the solenoid and see if I can create the flow that way as well. After maybe an 1/8 of a turn the valve kicked on. I tightened the solenoid back up, it shut off again. So I...

Saturday, May 26th 2012, 3:46pm

Control Valve Won't Open

What pin? The pin that screws out the top (bleeder valve) is there and has been cleaned. Is there another one that I don't know about? The body looks fine. There is a very small leak, a drip every 2 or 3 seconds where the water line attaches to the valve. It only drips if none of the control valves are open. If any one of the 10 open and use water then the leak goes away. It only drips when nothing is running.

Saturday, May 26th 2012, 9:18am

Control Valve Won't Open

Very rookie irrigation guy here. I teach at a local high school and coach football. I know very little about the irrigation system we have installed but apparently got nominated to try to get it working right. Last August we installed an irrigation system at the football field. On start up this spring we have found a problem with one control valve. It is a Toro 252 series. I can turn it on with the bleeder valve and it will run perfectly. When I close the bleeder valve it runs for about another ...