You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Friday, June 8th 2012, 4:57pm

Author: alabama8100

Hunter XC Controller not working correctly

There were some storms the other day, but if the clock is bad, how does that explain the fact that I can't even turn the dial to MANUAL ONE STATION or MANUAL ALL STATIONS and it stays off and display reads OFF? Does the clock have anything to do with that?

Friday, June 8th 2012, 3:17pm

Yeah, no worky. Tried the "twitchy hand" method to maybe find a short, but to no avial. Also the complete reboot did not work either. I did what the owner's manual suggested and once it returned to 1200 am status, I could not change the date or time. And again no other dial position switches work except for the same I mentioned above. Any other ideas?

Friday, June 8th 2012, 1:35pm

I have a Hunter XC Controller that is not working. I turn it to the RUN position and the display reads OFF. The only positions on the dial it will pick up are START TIMES, SEASONAL ADJUSTMENT %, and OFF (and by picking up, I mean they will only show on the display and they are the only ones I can change with the arrow buttons). When put the dial in the CURRENT TIME/DAY position and reset the controller, it shows 12:00am on the display; however, when I try to change the time, nothing happens. It ...