You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Saturday, October 6th 2012, 8:53am

Author: sprinklerkrat

System not starting after manual zone install

Update: A day later all zones/valves worked fine turns out I have some kind of short on my rain sensor. When bypassing it everything works. The zone I split into 2 different manual zones with ball valves (low flow drip zone and regular sprinkler zone) operates fine. Thanks for all the comments though! See you next time something breaks.

Tuesday, September 18th 2012, 11:47am

Ok. So is it possible I did permanent damage to my main valve? I believe I have Hardie (or iritrol) 205 valves. Is there any way to fix or reset the valve? How do I best troubleshoot it? Thanks for chiming in. I certainly appreciate all the great info on these forums.

Tuesday, September 18th 2012, 4:07am

No, I haven't shut the water off at all. I just kept my system off while I installed the ball valves.

Monday, September 17th 2012, 11:10pm

Need someone to point me in the right direction please..... I had a perfectly fine, working Hardie 9 zone system. I just installed 2 manual ball valves off of my 9th zone (after the 9th zone valve). My intent is for one ball valve to feed my small vegetable garden drip system 7 days a week. When I want the zone to operate as normal with pop up sprinklers, I'll close the drip irrigation ball valve and open the ball valve that feeds the several pop-up sprinklers. My problem...I tested my ball valv...