You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Sunday, May 23rd 2004, 9:43am

Author: sgf

Febco 825y leaking

Hey, it worked! Thanks very much for your help, somehow I got them reversed-- When I put them back the right way it was fine. Thanks again! Steve

Saturday, May 15th 2004, 10:16am

Febco 825y leaking

Thanks, I just tried it. Unfortunately it still floods like crazy out the hole in the bottom. I have a theory maybe you can confirm. Before this started, I took out both check valves, then screwed in the caps and turned on the water. The check valve and spring were not installed. At that point the flooding leak started. I'm thinking that maybe this let full pressure into the other part of the unit and blew out some gasket. All this started after I did that. Is this possible? If so, what do I do ...

Sunday, May 9th 2004, 12:44pm

Febco 825y leaking

Hi, I have some problem with my sprinklers not coming on. I opened the test cocks and found that water came out the one on the inflow side, but nothing out of the outflow ones. I removed the two check valves (top & bottom), cleaned them and put them back in. Now, water is flooding out the bottom relief valve. I took the check valves out and put them back in 2 more times, but it's still coming out. I can't figure out what I did wrong here. Any ideas? What stops the water from leaking out the reli...