You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Sunday, August 1st 2004, 3:28pm

Author: hjc13

PGP Nozzles

Thank you for the reply, I appreciate your feed back. I guess it just takes some practice.

Monday, July 26th 2004, 5:02pm

PGP Nozzles

Hi All! I installed my first set of Hunter PGP rotors this evening (with success!) After testing the zone, I decided to exchange two regular nozzles with two Low Angle nozzles. How do you get the original nozzle out of the sprinkler head without damaging it? I loosened the set screw from the top and turned the zone on with hopes of the nozzle shooting out. That didn't work. I finally got the nozzles out with a pair of needle nose pliers. The nozzles didn't look to pretty after that. Thanks for y...

Thursday, May 27th 2004, 5:19pm

Valve Box Install

That sounds great! Thank you for your quick response. Do you know of any links that have some good descriptive pictures?

Thursday, May 27th 2004, 10:48am

Valve Box Install

Sorry if this is a really basic question. I've been reading about setting up the valve box with rocks and mesh but, when you're installing the valve box, does the incoming copper pipe go through the hole in the side of box or underneath? And the pipe after the valves going to the heads, do they go down through the rocks and underneath the box and then out? I'm looking to do the valve box install this weekend. Does anyone have or can they point me to a good diagram? Thanks in advance for your hel...

Monday, May 17th 2004, 4:46pm

Copper Manifold?

Once again you have shed light on a pondering question! Thank you! [8D]

Saturday, May 15th 2004, 8:09pm

Copper Manifold?

If you coming out of the house with copper, what is the purpose in making a manifold out of PVC instead of copper? Is it just because it's more time consuming? Is there anything wrong with making a copper manifold? Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Saturday, May 15th 2004, 6:36pm

New Hunter PGJ & PGP rotors

Thanks Aquamatic! I appreciate the feedback.

Friday, May 14th 2004, 5:35am

New Hunter PGJ & PGP rotors

Hi All! Does anyone have any feedback on the new PGJ rotors from Hunter? And, can I mix PGJ & PGP on the same zone? Thanks in advance. PS, I'm new to this site and I think it's great!