You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Saturday, March 9th 2013, 9:27am

Author: nowaterflow

watering duration time blinks/flash

Thanks for your reply I don't really know how to do that, but I can figure it out. Does anyone know if the time (time meaning 10 min. or whatever duration is set) should blink/flash when the sprinkler is running or should the time be on not flash/blinking? Thanks

Friday, March 8th 2013, 3:52pm

watering duration time blinks/flash

I bought a house that already has a sprinkler sustem installed. When I try and run a zone the time to run blinks and counts down but no water comes out of heads. Like zone 1 set on 10 minutes .... should the 10 blink/flash or should it stay on? What does the time flashing indicate. Thanks, I don't know anything about sprinkler systems. Trying to learn. Rainbird s8si

Friday, March 8th 2013, 9:17am

Time to water blinks

I bought a new (to me) house that already has a sprinkler sustem installed. When I try and run a zone the time to run blinks and counts down but no water comes out of heads. Like zone 1 set on 10 minutes .... should the 10 blink/flash or should it stay on? What does the time flashing indicate. Thanks, I don't know anything about sprinkler systems. Trying to learn. Rainbird s8si