You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Wednesday, May 19th 2004, 7:41pm

Author: cuberoot

Elusive Rainbird 1804 VAN

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by cuberoot</i> <br />I was curious as to why the Rainbird 1804 VAN is not offered on SPRINKLERWAREHOUSE site. I am considering it due to the adjustability it offers compared to a full or half spray. I'd prefer to buy my supplies at SPRINKLERWAREHOUSE. Is this model a good choice and where can I get them at a good price? Thanking You, Cuberoot <hr height=...

Tuesday, May 18th 2004, 7:51pm

Elusive Rainbird 1804 VAN

I was curious as to why the Rainbird 1804 VAN is not offered on SPRINKLERWAREHOUSE site. I am considering it due to the adjustability it offers compared to a full or half spray. I'd prefer to buy my supplies at SPRINKLERWAREHOUSE. Is this model a good choice and where can I get them at a good price? Thanking You, Cuberoot

Tuesday, May 18th 2004, 7:42pm

Sprinkler Head Advice

I was wondering what the difference is between the Rainbird 5000 "plus" series model 5004 PL PC and the standard Rainbird 5000 PC? When you view either of the two on Rainbird's site, it links to info on what appears to be the 5000 plus features. Do they both have the adjustible throw distance, adjustible degree of rotation, and the rubber top cover? Which of these two models is the better choice? The area to be watered is residential, all sod with no tree / shrub obstruction, and measures approx...

Tuesday, May 18th 2004, 7:25pm

Automatic Drain Valves

As a novice, I was wondering what the best way to install auto drain valves is and where they should be placed along the system. Should there be one on the main feed line and one each on the zone valves? I did not see any poly T's on the site which are 1" barb X 1" barb X 1/2" female pipe thread which would accept a Blazing Industries auto drain (1/2" male pipe thread). Are poly T's availabe in the configuration I mentioned above and just not sold on this site? Could you turn a Blazing saddle up...