You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Wednesday, May 8th 2013, 12:10pm

Author: SteamJockey

Nozzle Identification

Thanks Scott, pressure isn't a problem for me. All the zones are small. I had to purchase a complete body from the distributer, was wondering if this is always the case. I'd like to replace guts only in all sprinklers. Nothing wrong with body although I notice some stick in the up position. I'm assuming that plungers are getting worn over the years. System is close to 10 years old.

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 1:52pm

Nozzle Identification

Yes, The nozzle was damaged and not found. I bought a Weathermatic body and guts locally but they gave me a rainbird nozzle and the spray pattern didn't match the others. I finally figured out that the nozzles are interchangeable between some brands. Looking at undamaged others shows that the landscaper used Weathermatic bodies with Hunter nozzles. I wasn't expecting that. I'm new to irrigation systems. I now know that what I need is the Hunter MP Rotator 200090 nozzle. Thanks. Anything I should...

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 9:34am

Nozzle Identification

I just recently purchased a new home with an existing sprinkler system. One of the nozzles went AWOL last week. The spray heads are Weathermatic LX-4's. Nozzles are adjustable multiple sprays that appear to rotate but are not the rotary type. Can someone tell me what these are called and how do I ask for them? I don't want the continuous mist kind. Can I buy just the nozzles? How about just the guts?