You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Monday, May 27th 2013, 3:58pm

Author: raymondmng

Hunter Vs Rainbird Spray Heads

Thanks Scott, This information is very helpful for me. Based on your info below, I think I'm going to go with the Rainbird spray head and the 1804-PRS model. I'm 90% sure I don't need the SAM model so I can save $0.30/spray body by just buying the regular PRS model. But I will double check and make sure I don't need it before buying the spray heads. I think that the Rainbird 1804-PRS combined with the Hunter I20 rotor will complete my sprinkler system. It will definitely be better than the heads...

Saturday, May 25th 2013, 7:54pm

Author: raymondmng

Hunter Vs Rainbird Spray Heads

I am looking to replace my old spray heads with new hunter or rainbird spray heads to improve the efficiency of my system (the current spray heads like to spray the side walk or doesn't cover the area completely). Is the Rainbird 1804-PRS-SAM equal in performance and quality as the Hunter PRS30? Is the pressure regulating feature of the Hunter PRS30 worth the extra cost? I don't have any spray heads that are low elevation (most of them are flat) and I don't have any spray heads that are in the s...