You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Tuesday, June 4th 2013, 2:39pm

Author: Sprinkler Repair Man

55 Sound more like it.

Sounds like you got this one under control. My thoughts were a bad regulator. I agree with the above post its always best to go with the low pressure reading. The 90 defiantly doesn't sound right. Most residential pressure regulators range from 40-70 PSI. There should be a small tag on the top of the regulator that will indicate the range. In ten years of doing irrigation I would say the average pressure for most residential installs here in Texas is around 65PSI. www.smartearthsprinklers.com

Tuesday, June 4th 2013, 2:22pm

Author: Sprinkler Repair Man

Meter Size?

I think your best bet is to find the flow chart for your meter. My guess is you have a 5/8 or 3/4 meter. If It is a 3/4 meter and you have around 70 PSI of static pressure your maximum recommended flow will be around 13.5 gpm and your working pressure (in witch you build your design off of) will be around 60 psi. Now like others have stated the meter can push much more water depending on the pressure, however you never want to design a system using %100 of the meters capacity. If you max out the...