You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Monday, June 21st 2004, 11:52am

Author: alect

Help with sprinkler

Checked with a voltmeter. Found that controller had power going in but no power coming out. Replaced it with a Rainbird controller (basic model). Thanks to all for your help.

Saturday, June 5th 2004, 3:40pm

Help with sprinkler

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mrwettech</i> <br />Always start at the controller and work your way out. Use one of those solenoids or a voltage meter and check the controller. Turn zone #1 on and test the wire terminals in the controller. One wire to the common the other to #1 terminal. It should activate the solenoid or read 24v on the voltage meter. If you are good there start wo...

Wednesday, June 2nd 2004, 8:08pm

Hunter SVC wireless controller

I think I need a new controller for our sprinkler system and I don't want to dig up the yard to check the wiring. So saw the Hunter SVC controller (and SVC-400). Seems to solve my problems. But I have two questions: 1. I have 2 valves which need to be connected. Can the SVC single controller be wired to two valves? (obviously the two valves will operate according to the same timing). 2. If no to the above and I need to get the SVC-400 (4 station controller) can I use my current solenoids? (Orbit...

Wednesday, June 2nd 2004, 8:05pm

Help with sprinkler

We bought a house with a 2 station system in the back. It has stopped working. I have checked the controller (Orbit) and it seems to be working fine. But even when I set it to Manual, the sprinklers don't work. If I turn the sprinklers on manually (at the valve)they work fine). So I went and bought replacement solenoids. Installed them. But still no go. My questions is: Does this sound like there is a problem with the underground wiring (in which case I can't be bothered digging it up). Or is th...