You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Tuesday, August 1st 2023, 6:27am

Author: Brockdog12

Would this work?

AC adapter test worked great. After looking closer, I noticed the two valves not operating had no ground wire to them, it had come loose somehow. I attached it momentarily and 7 popped on, I had it active at the time. 9 I know has a broken wire between the garage and the first valve box, I need to double check the AAZ wiring to it. I'm on my 3rd controller, original blown to hell by a lightning strike, literally, blew the door half off and the control knob flew across the garage and the replacem...

Wednesday, July 26th 2023, 8:22am

Author: Brockdog12

Would this work?

Been a long time since I have posted here. I have a 9 zone system that came with the house, I have been in the house 7 years and maintaining things myself. Found to have a broken wire to station 9 after station 9 quick working a few years back. Bought and installed an AAZ I'm running it off station 2, worked great for a while and has quit again. I swapped out the AAZ and station 9 is still dead. solenoids are new. My question is, since the valves run off 24VAC, can I buy a 24VAC transformer and ...