You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Friday, April 5th 2024, 4:25pm

Author: Ron Anderson

Valve manifold design drawing and parts list request for comments

I've got questions and hoped for answers to what mistakes are in my drawing and parts list, and whether any joints will not mate together. So, I contacted Sprinkler Warehouse chat with not much better response: You are now chatting with Joshua. Joshua at 14:52, Apr 5: Hello. Thank you for shopping at Sprinkler Warehouse. How may I assist you? Ron at 14:53, Apr 5: What design mistakes are in my valve manifold drawing? Will any of the joints not fit together? Ron at 14:53, Apr 5: https://forum.spr...

Tuesday, March 19th 2024, 11:10pm

Still new here, still stuck

I can't get my account to "finish activation". I was never given an activation code to my e-mail address, and when I try to "change the code", it doesn't send anything to my e-mail address as it states. What am I doing wrong and how can I fix it? thanks. "Your account is not activated yet. Please finish activation first, to be able to use all features of this site." I did get an unrelated e-mail from SprinklerWarehouse regarding "How's It Flowing", so I know my e-mail works, and I did check my j...

Tuesday, March 19th 2024, 10:59pm

What design mistakes are in my valve manifold drawing? Will any of the joints not fit together?

Drawing with design of four-valve manifold in valve box with four atmospheric vacuum breaker risers with valve replacement unions and with riser unions and removal caps with walkway tunneling to lateral lines size 1" for lawn and 3/4" for drip with rust-free copper instead of galvanized or breakable PVC risers with auto-drains each side of risers and in laterals drawn with https://app.diagrams.net/ (aka draw.io) - Visio like, free showing fittings part numbers and quantities on page 2 for applic...

Friday, March 15th 2024, 2:11pm

RE: I am New Here, where do I start?

Got a problem here.... I want to post a few questions, but I can't get my account to "finish activation". I was never given an activation code and when I try to "change the code", it doesn't send anything to my email address as it states. What am I doing wrong and how can I fix it? thanks. [list][/list] I want to post a new topic question: What design mistakes are in my drawing? Will any of the joints not fit together? but I do not know how to upload my files of drawings or pictures. [attach]"C:...