You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

BDS

Sunday, June 12th 2011, 12:37pm

4 of 5 stations turn on when I pressurize the system and won't turn off

Last fall everything was working perfectly. I had a company winterize my system. When I pressurize my system now, stations 2-5 turn on and remain on until I turn off the water supply. Station 1 will come on only if I turn it on at the control panel (normal function). I went to Home Depot, and they told me it was the sylinoids, so I replaced all 5 and wired them exactly the way they were, since the winterization did not rewire my system, and the same problem persists. What am I missing?

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Sunday, June 12th 2011, 12:42pm

you might be missing that the zone valves were left mechanically 'open' after winterizing and they need to be returned to normal operating condition

BDS

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 8:09pm

How do you close a zone valve?