You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

4theHIGH

Starting Member

Thursday, June 30th 2011, 1:18pm

Berkeley B82456 no Pressure, Sprinklers do not turn on. HELP!!

Hey all, I currently have a Berkeley B82456 motor being controlled by a Toro TMC-212. For some reason or another my sprinklers are not coming on. I don't believe it's an issue with the controller, as it appears to be functioning normally. When I instruct a "Manual ON" the motor does turn on, and all the normal symbols appear, etc. But none of the sprinklers come on and when I check the motor, the valve shows that there's no pressure. Water is being pumped from a creek in my backyard and I've checked and the hose is not clogged or anything so I'm baffled.

Any advice?? Has anyone had this problem before??

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Thursday, June 30th 2011, 8:53pm

Pumps can always have suction-side issues. Prime the pump, and see how long it will function.

Rate this thread