You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

seansy59

Advanced Member

Wednesday, April 18th 2012, 1:32pm

Hunter Irrigation now at Home Depot

They are now selling Hunter PGJ rotors, PGV valves and Pro Spray sprinklers at my local Home Depot. I asked the guy that was there and he said the Orbit's were not selling well. They were already out of stock of the PGJ rotors and they had an order of 50 DOZEN THAT WERE GONE WITHIN 12 HOURS OF SHELF STOCKING!
They started selling them at the Home Depot's because of high request/orders online and they said they expect PGP-ADJ's and possibly the PGP Ultra's to come in also at some-point in the future.
I think the PGJ's were about $9 and the Pro Sprays were about $4 each.
I'm no expert..........YET! :D I just like to suggest things and learn... :thumbsup: See what the pro's have to say first.

Wednesday, April 18th 2012, 1:59pm

Ahem...
Good to know Sprinkler Warehouse is still cheaper. :thumbup:
Home Depot also provides one pre-installed nozzle on the PGP.
Sprinkler Warehouse provides the complete nozzle tree.

Rate this thread