You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 30th 2012, 3:51pm

Wouldn't surprise me at this point to find R2-D2 out there with his laser shovel.

Monday, April 30th 2012, 8:45pm

Indeed impressive. Dig trenches by hand?
I guess you could say that. I had both hands on the handles of a ditch witch.

ReddHead

Advanced Member

Tuesday, May 1st 2012, 6:29am

A lot more complex looking than mine. I'm using an off the shelf 16 channel Ethernet controller that connects to a home brew 16 channel PCB relay board. The Ethernet controller can be controlled through a web interface or SNMP. I have a C# application that handles scheduling, calculates water usage, controls zones, etc.

wsommariva

Supreme Member

Tuesday, May 1st 2012, 8:11am

Pick ax grows muscles.

Tuesday, May 1st 2012, 8:48am

Ok, I fully understand the pick ax. Used those for years.

Reddhead and Captain...you are entering another dimension. "... a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination."(apologies to Rod Serling)

Tuesday, May 1st 2012, 9:10am

Ok, I fully understand the pick ax. Used those for years. Reddhead and Captain...you are entering another dimension. "... a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination."(apologies to Rod Serling)
Thanks, I think. :huh:

Tuesday, May 1st 2012, 9:22am

Oh, it's a compliment alright.
Along the line of "when you think you've seen it all..."

I had the owner read these postings.
He was amazed.
Your creation is a subject of conversation/fascination up here.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Tuesday, May 1st 2012, 9:38am

(I think I'm still more impressed by the 3-station electromechanical controller that was turned into a 4-zone controller by way of wiring a latching relay to it) :)

Tuesday, May 1st 2012, 11:22am

Ok....Uh...I'll get that translated and get back to you.

Tuesday, May 1st 2012, 11:34am

The owner?!? I'm flattered.

Rate this thread