You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

drpete3

Supreme Member

Tuesday, July 17th 2007, 4:53am

weathermatic rotors = GREAT

Who has used weather matic rotors? I recently ran into some and I really like them. They are so much easier to adjust comparred to PGP's. Most rotors stop at a certain point when turned to the left and to change that point they have to be unscrewed and put back together. Not these if you dont like wheree it stops then you just turn the head a little and its done. the adjustment from 90 to 180 or 270 to 360 or anywhere inbetween doesnt need any tools either. it had a smmall colar just under the nozzle that you turn to increase or decrese the angle. very simple. I just ordered 18 more and I would strongly recommend them on you next install.
Thanks,

Pete

Rate this thread