You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 8th 2012, 10:35pm

Best Rotor for Short distances

I realized I put this in the repair section so I moved it to the design section as it is probably more appropriate for it. Im looking at installing RB 3500s throughout my back yard... Are RB 3500 the best in the class or am I better off going with a different make or model?
Thanks,
Anthony

seansy59

Advanced Member

Sunday, November 11th 2012, 8:45am

I prefer Hunter PGP sprinklers. But that's just me. Everyone has their preferences.
I'm no expert..........YET! :D I just like to suggest things and learn... :thumbsup: See what the pro's have to say first.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Sunday, November 11th 2012, 12:37pm

the best short distance rotor is the most reliable rotor period, and that is the Toro 300 series stream rotor, but it is not designed for amateur use

wsommariva

Supreme Member

Monday, November 12th 2012, 11:07am

Rain bird and Hunter products I think are rated highly on this forum.

I have many Hunter MP rotators in my system.

If you like RB products and those rotors are designed for your particular purpose I would buy them.

Rate this thread