You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

nbfc260

Starting Member

Tuesday, August 6th 2002, 9:30am

Low angle Nozzles

What is the difference between the hunter low angle and regular nozzles for there rotors? I have regular ones on my heads and im thinking about installing the low angle ones for better coverage. If someone can help me it would be great. Thank you in advance.

RVLI

Supreme Member

Tuesday, August 6th 2002, 9:56am

Low angle nozzles don't have as high of nozzle trajectory as regular nozzles, which makes it a nozzle for shorter radiusus, to put in places such as: the section of lawn between the sidewalk and road, and areas where spray heads won't work. If you were installing a new system, you could put in a smaller rotor such as the Rainbird 3500, or the Hunter PGM.

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Monday, May 12th 2003, 9:40am

The Hunter Low angle nozzles have a trajectory of 13 degrees while the standard has a trajectory of 25 degrees, the low angle nozzles are used on slopes when the heads sit atop a riser. Dont use them on your regular lawn, plus the standards have better coverage

Ray
Ray's Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers

Raymond Padula Jr.
Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers

Rate this thread