You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

nchd

Starting Member

Saturday, June 5th 2004, 10:51am

Toro 53737 Rotory Heads - How to Adjust Sweep?

I just had to replace a broken sprinkler head in my yard, and picked up a Toro SingleStream Lawn Sprinkler (Model 53737).

It is set to a 360 degree sweep, but I want something less than that. The instructions with the head give no information about how to adjust the sweep, although it does state that the pattern can be altered. When I got it installed and fired it up, it is sweeping at 360 and getting into my neighbor's yard.

Any suggestions on how to adjust the sweep? I've tried pushing down on the head and twisting, but that does not seem to work.

BSME

Advanced Member

Thursday, June 10th 2004, 6:43am

http://www.toro.com/sprinklers/rotors/single/singlestream.pdf is that what you are looking for? the adjustment guide is on page three

Rate this thread