You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

seansy59

Advanced Member

Monday, May 4th 2020, 11:35am

Valve Identification

Hey all. Looking for identification of this valve. Need to buy a new solenoid for a client and I usually only run across hunter and rainbird CVs. This is looking like a Irritrol unit, if anyone can confirm or even knows the model that would be great! Thanks!
I'm no expert..........YET! :D I just like to suggest things and learn... :thumbsup: See what the pro's have to say first.

mrfixit

Tuesday, May 5th 2020, 12:59am

A picture might help. lol
Tinypic doesn't work anymore.
Use this one. https://imgbb.com/
Cut n paste the BBCode full linked.

seansy

Unregistered

Tuesday, May 5th 2020, 10:23am

Thankyou

seansy59

Advanced Member

Tuesday, May 5th 2020, 10:25am

Apparently my last post wouldnt let me login to post the pic. Above post seansy is from me.
Sorry for confusion. Thanks! Lol Not a technology day for me.
I'm no expert..........YET! :D I just like to suggest things and learn... :thumbsup: See what the pro's have to say first.

mrfixit

Tuesday, May 5th 2020, 4:41pm

I'm having a hard time with that picture. It does look like an Irritrol/Hardy valve. But the valve stem. It's giving me an Oribt vibe. I can't really tell. Maybe a pic of the diaphragm would help.

Rate this thread