You are not logged in.

FRANKWHITE

Starting Member

Friday, August 6th 2021, 7:17am

Can't find 11/4 inline electric valves inorder to get job of updating system with wifi controller .

1 1/4 inline electric valveHi guys ,
I just got back into irrigation due to financial need O had a landscape buis . For nearly 20 years. It's been about 15 years since I shut down so a lot haschanged. I HAVE been coming up with specific project type ides to advertise recently my Idea was to advertise updating systems to wifi and Bluetooth enabled controllers but some customers need to update to electric valves first and this job im trying g to estimate right now I can not find 1 1/4 valves anywhere its really weird starting to think my only option is going to be to use reducer to go from 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 install 1 1/2 valve and back to 1 1/4 after the valve. Anybody have any secret suppliers or ideas or sugestions?

mrfixit

Friday, August 6th 2021, 10:25pm

I noticed myself that the 1 1/4" seem to have disappeared. I might have a case of them in my stock. I'll never use them. I'm very close to retiring. I'm too tired at the moment to go look. Will do tomorrow. I only commented so I wont forget. Cross your fingers.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Saturday, August 7th 2021, 12:07am

It isn't important

Zone valves were always meant to be sized according to the flow of water traveling through them. That comes first. A common one-inch zone valve can pass enough water to fit into 1-1/2 inch plumbing.

mrfixit

Saturday, August 7th 2021, 7:36pm

Well I lied. I only found a half of a case of 1 1/2" Hunter PGV's.

You should try what Boots suggested.

mrfixit

Monday, August 9th 2021, 3:08am

Here you go if you want to spend the money. I knew I had a customer with Superior 1 1/4" brass valves. Link

Rate this thread